1. Self-locking – use short circuit to connect 1-2 position
2. Non-lock – short circuit, vacant 1, 2, 3, 4 are not connected
3. Interlock – use short circuit to connect 3-4 position
The Meaning of Self-locking/Interlocking/Jogging:
Interlock: Press the corresponding button of the remote control, the corresponding relay is turned on. And then press another remote control button, the relay is disconnected.
Non-lock, Jog: Press the remote control button, the corresponding relay is turned on. Release the remote control button, the corresponding relay is disconnected.
Self-locking: Press the remote control button once, the relay is turned on. Press the remote control button again, the relay is disconnected.
Learning/Clearing Methods and Steps:
1. Press the learning button, the indicator light will be off. And then let go, press any button on the remote control and the indicator light will flash three times, indicating that the learning is successful.
2. It can learn more than 20 different address codes of the 2262 chip, 1527 chip equivalent frequency wireless remote control.
3. Clear: Press and hold the learning button for about 8 seconds. The indicator will turn off from steady to steady, indicating that all the saved information has been successfully cleared.
The AK-RK04C-12 four-way wireless intelligent receiving controller designed and manufactured by our company has four relays, which can make the equipment to be controlled reach the positive and negative rotation of the motor, or the on/off switching of the switch and requirements for various special control procedures. The product has the characteristics of stable performance, small size and high receiving sensitivity. Mainly used in electric door, window, lifting equipment, gateway, lifter, industrial control and security industry, etc. It can be combined with remote control to form a complete wireless intelligent remote control system. It is widely used, especially suitable for imported wired door, window control system and anti-theft alarm to realize wired to wireless system transfer.